Go Confidently in the Direction of your Dreams.
Live the Life you have Imagined.
Air cabin crew members provide Excellent Customer service to passengers while ensuring their comfort and safety throughout the Flight. Crew are trained to deal with security and emergency situations which may arise
and can Administer first aid to Passengers.
As a cabin crew member, you'll ensure that all Emergency equipment is in working Order prior to take off and that there are enough supplies on board. You'll help passengers board the Plane and give a demonstration of
safety Procedures and Equipment.
Air cabin crew strive to make the Flying Experience pleasant for passengers and will serve Refreshments and meals and sell gifts and duty-free items. You may work on short or long-haul Flights.
Lets Know all this in Details mentioned in the Book in the language of a Air Hostess!!
Cabin Crew Career Guide
Pragati Srivastava [ Air Hostess ]
Capt Shekhar Gupta
Cost : USD $100 [ International ]
Indian INR 699
1. What does this book talk about
2. Who is a Cabin Crew
3. Profile of a Cabin Crew
4. Searching for prospective employers
5. Air Hostess Training institutes
6. Resume making
7. Preparation for the interview
8. Rounds of the Interview
9. Cracking the tough nut – Interview
10. After the interview
11. Dos and Don’ts
12. Frequently asked questions
13. Cabin Crew Airline Training
14. Safety Training
15. First- Aid Training
16. Service Training
17. Passing the Exams!
18. Acquiring the flying license
19. Flying as a Cabin Crew
20. Traits for being a perfect Cabin Crew
21. Stages In the process of promotion
22. Layovers , Travel and more
23. Career avenues for experienced Cabin Crew members
24. Flying as a Cabin Crew – International Airlines
25. Package of pay!
26. Current trend of the Aviation Industry
General Manager Operations
AirCrews Aviation Pvt. Ltd.