Looking for Only Fresher Bloggers / Content Writers On Global Aviation Recession, Pilot Training, Aviation,
And Crisis at Jet Airways India Limited
Words : 400 - 500
Pay Out : Rs 65 - 85 Per Blog
We are currently looking for Only New and very Creative and Innovative Content Writers for our Blogs On Global Aviation Recession and Crisis at Jet Airways India Limited Projects.
How to get Best Pilot Training ?
What are all Reason behind declining the Jet Airways India Ltd Share Price ? From Rs 890 to Rs310 ?
What are all Reason behind Global Aviation Recession ?
Jet Airways India Limited is Seeking to get some new Loans for its day to day expenses and Salaries.
That won't be easy this time for the Jet Airways India Limited. Most of the Public Sector Banks are Struggling with rising NPAs and the recent PNB Fraud and Dr Vijay Mallya CMD Kingfisher Airlines Ltd Fraud Incident has made them more Cautious.
Our Requirements are Very Simple
1. Good Quality articles without Copyscape Results
2. Daily work will be given and the 48-72hr Time Limit
3. About 400-600 words you will have to cover on a daily basis, so if you are serious only then apply.
4. Rate 65 rupees for good writers for 400 words and Rs85 for 600
5. Payment after submission of work that's within the 72hr time payment via NEFT Banking.
6. Pilots / AMEs / MBA [Aviation ] / Cabin Crews would be Preferred
Email - firstname.lastname@example.org
WhatsApp : +91 9977513452
See Sample here
See References :
https://economictimes.indiatimes.com › Industry › Transportation › Airlines / AviationAug 2, 2018 - Jet Airways Pay Cut: Jet Airways asks employees to take up to 25% pay cut.
https://www.businesstoday.in/.../jet-airways-cut...employees-salaries.../280860.htmlAug 1, 2018 - The latest airline to feel the pinch of rising crude prices and falling rupee value is Jet Airways. The airline has informed its employees that they ...
www.zeebiz.com › Companies NewsAug 1, 2018 - As jet fuel price has gone up substantially, Jet Airways has asked its employees to take 25 percent cut in their salaries. Image source: PTI.