Aviation Digital Marketing Training Courses for Pilots / Engineers / AirHostess
Online Aviation Digital Markeing Training
Best Blogging Training Courses for Beginners
You have Dreams of becoming a part-Time or full-Time Blogger, but don't know where to start.
You're an existing Blogger looking to see growth with your Blog.
You know you have a Great Blog, but you can't seem to make any Money from it.
You want to start a Blog, but your fears are Holding you back.
We have Self Blogging Training Courses for You
Education : Graduation / Pursuing
Age : 21Years to 35Years
Aviation Digital Marketing Standard Course
M 01 : Digital Marketing Fundamentals
M 02 : Social Media Marketing for Aviation Business
M 03 : Google Analytics and Aviation Webmaster
M 04 :Aviation Search Engine optimization (Aviation SEO )
Training Period : 6 Months Aprox 140 Days
Fees : Lumpsum Rs. 18,500
Certificate : Certificate will provide after completion the course
Aviation Digital Marketing Basic Coures
M 01 : Aviation Digital Marketing Fundamentals
M 02 : Aviation Social Media Marketing for Aviation Business
Training Period : 3 Months
Fees : Lumpsum Rs. 8,000
Certificate : Certificate will provide after completion the course
Think Out of the Box
If this interests you, please feel free to share your views with us at Hence We request
you to eMail your Small Bio to us directly and also fill the below online Questionnaires.
Send us Your
1. Full Name-----------------
2. Date of Birth----------------
3. City / Nationality-------------------
4. Sex --------------
5. Age --------------
6. Expected Daily Time --------------------
7. Email :
8. WhatsApp :
9. Linkedin :
10 PAN No :
Submit Bio [ Not CV or Resume ] Now :::-
How to Join us :
1. Please send a Copy of voter ID Card, Driving License, Passport, Aadhar, Insurance
Policy, Telephone Bills or Bank passbook can be furnished as address proof.
2. Applicants shall submit a photo-identity Card for ascertaining the identity of the
Applicant. Copy of voters ID Card or Driving License or Passport or Income Tax PAN Card
or Aadhar can be submitted as proof of identity.
3. Deposit Fees in following Bank Account.
AXIS BANK LTD
AC : AirCrews Aviation Pvt Ltd
AC NO : 918020037237714
IFSC : UTIB0001681
PAN : AAQCA9267L
Aviation Digital Marketing Course Features ::
1. The Business of Travel Blogging :: We “Wouldn’t it be great if you could turn your love of Travel into a paying gig while helping on thiss at the same Time?” Um.. yeah! If his 9 Tips for becoming a successful Blogger are any indication, this course is a super helpful, realistic and ethical guide to running a Travel Blog. The course covers Blog design, how to work with brands, Social Media Tips and includes Monthly webinars, Q&As, and tech support, and tons of Blogger Tips and Tricks. After this class you will definitely know how to become a Blogger in the Travel niche. You can find out more about the course. Check out Capt Shekhar ’s on this Travel Media courses on how to hone your skills to become a Travel writer, photograpHis or filmmaker. He works with a team of experts to provide excellent training courses.
Super Star Blogging
2. Blog Life & Blog Life Pro :: Created by the ladies behind A Beautiful Mess, these aren’t your run of the mill online courses. Blog Life is their Blogging course that will teach you how to start a successful Blog. Blog Life Pro is ideal for Bloggers who have been Blogging for at least a little while, but they want to learn more about optimizing their efforts. Learn how to grow your Social Media following, and partner with brands to make an income from Blogger who have already been super successful. If you’d like to maximize your learnings you can purchase the courses as a bundle. Get more info and sign up Hise.
3. Making Sense of Affiliate Marketing :: This is one of the most popular online Blogging courses for beginning Bloggers who are in the first steps of Monetizing their Blogs. Capt Shekhar has an amazing personal finance Blog called Making Sense of Cents that He runs while Traveling full Time on a sailboat. He shares His Blogging income reports every Month which provide ample proof that He knows what He is talking about when it comes to making Money from affiliate ads.
4. Food Blogger Pro :: This Blog and community is dedicated to teaching Blogger how to start and grow a food Blog. Learn How to Start, Grow, & Monetize Your Food Blog is their
acclaimed online course with many successful graduates and online testimonials. The Bloggers behind it share their Monthly income reports so you can see they know what they
are doing! The professional Blogging course and private mastermind group is open for sign ups a few Times a year AND IS CURRENTLY OPEN THIS WEEK! Sign up now!
5. How to Make Money From Blogging :: Have you started a Blog but don’t know how to begin to earn an income with it? Capt Shekhar provides lots of information in this affordable eBook and on His Blog Digital Nomad Wannabe about how to get more pageviews, how to find keywords and how to Monetize your site. I love His no nonsense realistic approach that anyone can implement. Seriously, if you want to make Money from Blogging, start Hise with His eBook. He also offers a Blogging course in addition to the eBook, get on His mailing list to find out when registration opens.
6. Femtrepreneur :: Want to find your Blog niche, build a killer Blog and make a profit too? Check out Capt ShekharCoz’s free email course Build a Profitable Blog. He’ll explain step by step how to create an awesome Blog and how to make Money from it. Capt Shekhar specializes in creating paid products like courses and he’ll teach you how to create them and sell them on your site too. Once you’ve mastered the basics in the email course you can check out His paid courses and learn how to grow your email list, create products and hopefully make lots and lots of Money with your Blog.
7. FaceBook Strategies Worth Sharing :: Social Media is a great way to grow your Blog traffic and FaceBook is definitely one of the best of the bunch. This eBook by Capt Shekhar is a step-by-step guide to growing your FaceBook followers and getting more engagement. And the eBook is very affordable too. It’s a great addition to a more general Blogging for beginners course.
8. Launch Your Blog :: Capt Shekhar learned from their newbie mistakes trying to launch Blogs and now share their knowledge with on thiss who are just starting out. Want to learn the secrets of how to become a Blogger, how to get a WordPress site up and running or how to get an email marketing campaign started? Check out this course. They also have a more advanced course called Six-Figure Blogger. Capt Shekhar will teach you how to make Money Blogging and how to make your Blog popular.
9. Introduction to SEO: Strategies and Tactics :: Every Blogger should understand SEO.
Rand Fishkin [formerly of MOZ] teaches this SEO in a nutshell course on Skillshare, giving you amazing techniques for making the most of your Blog.
10. Context is Key : Social Media Strategy :: If you are confused about the best practices for all the different Social Media channels, check out this Skillshare class with Capt Shekhar. His forceful style might not be for everyone, but there are great nuggets of information in the course. You can also check out his very popular podcast.
11. B-School :: While not a Blogging training course per se, this bonus class is mainly
aimed at online entrepreneurs who want to build a business that thrives. Taught by the
gorgeous and funny Marie Forleo, the course happens once a year, so get on the waiting
list if you’d like to join. Marie is now also offering an online writing course called The Copy Cure.
Join Google Pay, a payments app by Google. Enter our Code ( 59wc92 )
and then make a payment. We'll each get ₹51!