Summer Internship 2023 At Asiatic International Corp [ Formally known as AirCrews Aviation Pvt Ltd ]
Summer Internship 2020
Asiatic International Corp
[ Formally known as AirCrews Aviation Pvt Ltd ]
Company Description :
AirCrews Aviation Pvt Ltd [ www.AirCrewsAviation.com ] is a Newly Incorporated Aviation Service Providers of India. AirCrews Aviation Pvt Ltd [ www.AirCrewsAviation.com ] is duly registered with Govt Of India, Ministry of Corporate Affairs to run various Aviation related Services. AirCrews Aviation P Ltd [ www.AirCrewsAviation.com ] is Incorporated to Boost and Aggregate various Aviation Service Providers. We welcome All Aviation Organisation to Join us as our Partner in Progress in Aviation. We are looking for Ab-initio Pilot Training, TRTO, Air Charters and Air Crew HR Organisations from all over the world.
We supply Skilled Aviation Professionals for both permanent placements and crew leasing (contract) assignments. Positions we fill include:
· Flight Crew
· Instructors (TRI/TRE, SFI/SFE, LTC)
· Executive & Managerial
· Maintenance & Engineering
· Technical Ground Staff
· Sales, Commercial & HR
· Aviation Recruitment
· Crew Leasing (Contract Crews)
· Crew Training
We serve the commercial, business, and private aviation markets. Our clients range from airlines, aircraft leasing and management companies to MROs, aircraft manufacturers, VIP/VVIP customers, and major corporations.
Job Role : Summer Internship
Department : Aviation / HR / Marketing / Finance / eComm
Job Role Type : Management Trainees
Job Type : Internship - Fresher (< 1 yr)
Who can apply :
Students from IIT / IIM /
BE / B Tech College Graduates
Students in their Final Year of Engineering / B Schools / Management College
Job Location : Work From Home
Job Description :
1. Make International Tie-Ups for Ab-initio Pilot Training, TRTO, Air Charters and Air Crew HR Organisations from all over the world.
2. Making the PPTs, Articles, Blogs more interesting and fun for the readers include current Aviation Affairs to raise the Web Traffic hike.
3. HR, Mktg and eComm Plateform
4. Support for Blog and Android Apps Development
5 Mystery Audits [ Non Financial ] for Aviation and Non Aviation Organisations.
6. Case Study and Research Papers
Skill(s) Required: MS-Office, MS-Word, English Proficiency (Spoken) and English Proficiency (Written)
* Women willing to start/restart their career can also apply.
Certificate, Letter of recommendation.
Selection Procedure :
Based On PPT / GD /PI Plus a Bio
Please Read the following before Apply
Send us Your
1. Full Name------------
2. Date of Birth---------
3. City -------------------
4. Gender --------------
5. Age --------------
6. Univ / Ins ------------
7. Email :
8. WhatsApp :
9. Linkedin :
10 Education :
Submit Bio in 3rd Person form :::-
See Here Sample of Bio:
Members for Work From Home Internship with AirCrews Aviation Pvt Ltd
Human Resources (HR)
Business Development (Sales)
Reeta Kapoor [NIT]
Shikha Jain [IIM- Rohtak]
Social Media Marketing (SMM)
Web Development (Apps / Blogs)
See More here
General Protocol To be Follow During Internship 2020
1. No Leave will be granted to Interns, except in special cases. Please Inform us in Advance in case of any Emergency. Please Ping 👍 🙋♂️ In Group for Digi Present at 1000 Hrs Daily.
2. From Monday to Friday, work timings are 1000 hours to 1800 hours and on Saturday it is 1100 hours to 1430 hours, since it is COVID 19 period so the timings are subject to change.
Kindly avoid calling/messaging at Non-Internship Timing, until very unless urgent.
But in case of any Urgency feel free to contact
3. During the work timings, all Interns are expected to be online on WhatsApp. No dual or multiple Internship will be allowed without written permission.
4. Primary Mode of Communication [MoC] will be WhatsApp only, there may be video call in a few cases. While communicating with your supervisor, make use of Professional Language.
5. Kindly adhere to the deadlines and submit your task through mails.
6. At the end of the Internship, interns have to make a detailed report on the work they did and submit the same. [ Format will be shared soon]
7. Frequent meetings will be held.
8. No misconduct will be tolerated and disciplinary action will be taken.
9. No leakage of Confidential Information will be tolerated else your internship will be subject to cancellation or legal action or both.
10. All tasks will be viewed seriously.
11. Interns are expected to be very active on all social media with the updated designation.
12. Maintain a good peer relationship.
13. If you have any query related to task, you may ask your mentor. [ Yashi Julka / Shekhar ]
14. Basic knowledge of the Aviation industry is expected.
15. Do not argue with the mentor in respect to tasks and deadlines.
16. Everyone should have a signature and digital card with updated social media.
17. Each one should have Bio and official Id of Aircrews Aviation Pvt Ltd. before the start of the Internship.
18. All the work will be done through PC / Laptop, Do not use Mobile for Internship.
19. Use 1st Name to call Team Members. No Sir / Ma'am, please.
20. Please Maintain a Professional Decorum of Internship.